Store Manager/Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a Store Manager who has marketing capabilities for our beautiful Newmarket store.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about growing with our brand and has a broad skill set. If you excel at customer service, love shoes and have the skills listed below we want you!
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in customer service- preferably retail
- Management experience- 2IC or 1IC
- Marketing skills and content creation such as social media management, photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, brand email generation.
- Merchandising experience
- Stock management
- Training and managing a team
Day-to day responsibilities will include:
- reaching daily sales targets
- motivating and managing a team
- product merchandising
- stock management
- Creating eye-catching emails for our customer database
- Creating valuable social media, magazine and other content
- Providing product feedback to our team
This role is most suited to someone who is interested in a multi-faceted role. While your primary role will be to manage our Newmarket store and ensure its performance, you will also have the opportunity to get your hands dirty with marketing, merchandising, production planning and other tasks that may arise. This is a huge opportunity to get experience in multiple areas and take your career to the next level!
Benefit and Perks:
- You will be part of a small, tight knit and motivated team
- The shop is situated in a beautiful shopping destination in Newmarket, surrounded by other well respected brands
- The hours required will be 37.5 hours from Tues- Sat.
- As we are a small and fast growing New Zealand business, there is huge opportunity to grow and learn with the Nicole Rebstock brand. This is a rare opportunity that is not available in a large company.
- Base remuneration is based on experience. On top of this we also have a generous bonus programme for meeting sales targets.
How to apply:
If you have the skills required and are as passionate about providing exceptional customer as we are, please send you CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title: NM Store Management Role.
If you have any queries about the role, please feel free to email us at email@example.com